Title: Alex Doman, Advanced Brain Technologies
Subtitle: The Listening Program
In this episode of Sound Foundations for Parenting …we welcome Alex Doman
Alex Doman is an author, entrepreneur, public speaker and product creator, who has 25 years of experience in leadership in the brain health, neurotechnology and therapeutic music markets.
The third generation in a family of pioneers dedicated to improving brain performance for over seventy-five years, Alex is founder & CEO of Advanced Brain Technologies, founder & Chief Product Officer of Vital Neuro, founder & Chief Scientist of Sleep Genius, founder of The Movement Program, Ltd., and bestselling co-author of Healing at the Speed of Sound®.
His production credits are extensive, leading the research, creative and innovation teams who’ve created cutting-edge solutions that have helped millions of people worldwide including; The Listening Program®, Sleep Genius™, Brain Builder®, inTime™, Sound Health®, Music for Babies™, Music for the Mind™, Waves™ multi-sensory audio system, TAVS™ (Test of Auditory and Visual Skills), The Movement Program and Vital.
Alex has been interviewed for; NBC, CBS, ABC, MSNBC, Today, NPR Marketplace, Wall Street Journal, Self, Women’s Health, Men’s Health, Fast Company, CBS Moneywatch, ESPN Radio, Hearing Health Magazine, popular podcasts and other media.
Doman’s writing has been published in several magazines, journals and books. He is a blogger and host of the Advanced Brain Podcast with guests including NY Times bestselling authors, health personalities, and other thought leaders.
An advisor to several companies and organizations and Board Member for Autism Hope Alliance, he is a keynote speaker and frequent presenter at online summits and on international stages.
Alex was named one of the top 50 human behavior experts to watch and has trained thousands of medical, therapeutic, and education professionals on brain related topics.
If you are a new listener to Sound Foundations for Parenting, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our facebook page and let us know how we can help you today!
- In this episode, you we discuss:
- The Listening Program and the FREE shift 60 offering
- The history of advanced brain technologies
- The effects of the listening program (acoustically modified music are far reaching.
- We are wired for sound.
- The auditory system is the first system to fully develop.
- Certain sound frequencies effect different areas of human performance.
- The music of the listening program helps us find a rhythm in the day.
- These are stressful times. We are at a heightened state of awareness and stress.
- When we reduce our stress we improve our immunity.
- The Listening Program can pull us from that sympathetic system to the parasympathetic system to recover, find center in homeostasis, so tha we can be the best version of ourselves for ourselves and others.
- The right music can be the calm in the chaos.
- Intensity, duration and consistency is the key to success in any intervention.
Follow our Podcast
Follow Alex’s Podcast
Follow our Host
Join the Conversation
Our favorite part of recording a live podcast each week is participating in the great conversations that happen on our live chat, on social media, and in our comments section.
This weeks question is:
Question: What is your greatest stress point right now and will you consider using Listening Program to address it?
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
Join our Facebook Group
Big Rocks, Little Kids https://www.facebook.com/groups/791424238013567/
Check Out More Sound Foundations For Parenting Programming
Need a Presenter?
Founding Partner, Darren McCarthy received his education in New York, taught public school in South Carolina and Nevada and developed his skill set in San Diego, CA. This exposure to different sectors of the country combined with a decade working with professionals in the field of auditory intervention was unique. Along the way he witnessed the work of occupational therapists, speech and language pathologist, psychologists and educational therapists. Each professional approaches a challenge with a different program and a different perspective.
If you are seeking a guest to offer an outside the box perspective on education, Darren is the one for the job.