Ever since Dr. Julissa was a young girl she felt strongly her gift was being in tune with her intuitive nature. Dr. Julissa has used that in her 25 years of experience in Naturopathic medicine, and as a Board Certified Naturopathic Doctor, to recognize patterns between the emotional physical, mental and spiritual connection. The result of that? She is able to have an outstanding impact on peoples healing.
Dr. Julissa accomplishes this by using a time machine method via a universal approach to medicine, understanding that everything in the body is interconnected and discovering the true root cause of their suffering, whether it be a physical, emotional, mental or spiritual health challenge they desire to overcome resulting in EPIC HEALTH.
Empowering people to experience an epic health journey is what Dr. Julissa loves.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Natural medicine is more accessible when you have a lower income
- People with the same symptoms need entirely different approaches and therapies
- One size fits one
- Sleep is correlated to the heart, the heart feeds the brain, and the brain is the one that needs to relax to be able to sleep
- Yin symptoms are connected to nutrition and yang symptoms are connected to stress and overloading
- Patients tell their story, then are given a three to five page report where deficiencies in the body are shown or where the balance is
- Emotions affect the body physically
- There is a reason why certain things happen in certain areas of the body as well as certain sides of the body
- How parents handle stress and everything else is an example for the children to emulate
- Grief is correlated with the pancreas, so diabetic people are grieving
- Parents need to take care of themselves as well as their children, so the child does not start imitating the wrong behaviors later on
- The female entity is the radiating energy of the home
- Trauma is a spectrum
- People normally go for the norm, and those who go the natural medicine route have exhausted all other options and are sick and tired of being sick and tired
- Apathy affects the spleen and the spleen is the center of the digestive system
- The goal is to overcome their suffering, so symptoms do not return
Make sure to register for Dr. Julissa’s EPIC Children’s HEALTH Workshop coming up Aug 7th 2020!
Check out Dr Julissa’s website and social channels
Follow our Podcast
If you are a new listener to Sound Foundations for Parenting, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/soundfoundationsforparenting and let us know how we can help you today!
Check out our website
Follow our Hosts
Join our Facebook Group
Need a Presenter?
Founding Partner, Darren McCarthy received his education in New York, taught public schools in South Carolina and Nevada and developed his skill set in San Diego, CA. This exposure to different sectors of the country combined with a decade working with professionals in the field of auditory intervention was language pathologist, psychologists, and educational therapists. Each professional approaches a challenge with a different program and a different perspective.
If you are seeking a guest to offer an outside the box perspective education, Darren is the one for the job.