In this episode of Sound Foundations for Parenting we welcome Krister Ungerböck
Krister Ungerböck is a leadership communication expert, keynote speaker, and former CEO of a global tech company. Prior to exiting corporate life at age 42, Krister was CEO of one of the largest family-owned software companies in the world. He is the author of 22 Talk SHIFTs, which helps readers learn language changes that make a big difference in business, partnership, and parenting. His unconventional communication techniques include ways to cultivate connection, compassion, and commitment both at work and at home and specific statements to become a better partner, parent, and boss. This book about relationships will help your listeners become Emotional Einsteins.
You can’t miss this episode.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Words play a great role in how we connect as leaders in everyday life
- How to use specific words to shift our relationship and conversations
- Emotional intelligence and empathy in leadership
- Compassionate communication techniques to avoid communication mistakes
- The power of words and how they can impact our life
- How we learn parenting styles from our parents
- CEO communication tools to help you become better fathers and husbands
- Tone matters: Is not about what you say but how you say it
- How choosing better words to get the right message across to speak to your kids
- The 1-10 scale technique to assess the communication relationship with your children
- The neuroscience behind meaningful deeper communication
- Our challenges in relationship lie in the words aren’t saying
- A 360 review tool for dads, wives, and bosses
Follow our Podcast
To inquire more about TalkSHIFT or book Krister for a webinar or keynote speech, call Krister at (314) 455-7848 or e-mail him firstname.lastname@example.org.